SERVER 2012

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Week 5



A. pedagogy:  the term pedagogy refers to an child learning which tells deals about the particle teaching experience as an theoretical  and academic . 
Individual learning styles: 
These leaners retain information by viewing films,pictures,videos,animations. It is an one type of pedagogy.

B. At first went through many websites open tabs side by side and I look after reviews and I will listen demo class of the subject and   plan and table of contents then I moved forward to next step.
  
C. online application  
 I like udemy mobile app and website.  Most probability  I like app it is an user friendly  and by using mobile we can access anywhere in the world for learning we can use an offline videos we can use even if we don’t have an internet connection. It is an best online tool I use ever.  

D. At my age 8  I think , I don’t know how to install an OS  and after an google chrome I went through many websites using google  and finally  I found an YouTube.  I went through browse the videos it take me a heaps of time to load and wait for it and I took a notes and install finally on my very very old system.   

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vihar,

    I don't know why you brought in Learning styles into your discussion about pedagogy for this one. It is not required. All the same well done.

    I use Udemy too and I love it. Good to see how you learn from Youtube.

    You need to get help for your grammar. Can you make sure you see Phil Last for help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi vihar, I think course creator uses different pedagogies style for different age group of learners. what do u think?

    ReplyDelete